Dec 24, 2019
On today’s show, Deepak Shenoy (CEO) and Vashistha Iyer (COO) discuss effective ways to make life simpler by managing cash flows using credit cards and bank overdrafts.
1. Is parking money in bank accounts a risky proposition?
2. If you earn 1 lakh a month and you get a 1 lakh credit card bill, what do you do? Do you not invest that month?
3. Do 'No-cost EMIs' really cost nothing?
4. If you consistently use more than 60-80% of your credit card's limit, does it affect your credit score?
5. Is it better to have multiple credit cards?
6. Is it safer to swipe your credit card more often than your debit card?