Apr 1, 2019
Deepak Shenoy and Shray Chandra speak about how financial advice has evolved in India.
1) How did we get here? What’s been the evolution of financial advice in India and where are we now?
2) Who actually needs financial advice?
3) What is an advisor’s role, what should the customer expect and what should the advisor be doing?
4) What’s wrong with the current state of financial advice?
5) From the Customer’s POV: how do you identify bad advice?
6) What do you see changing with regard to financial advice?
7) What should our customers or listeners do with regard to financial advice or advisors?
Do let us know how you've enjoyed it! We are @capitalmind_in on twitter and podcast [at] capitalmind.in on email.