Nov 27, 2019
The year 2019 has been quite eventful for the Indian markets!
Right from corporate governance issues popping up almost every
month, the collapse of NBFCs such IL&FS and DHFL, then the
shady practices in scheduled banks such as the PMC Bank and now
comes the Karvy fiasco.
Read transcripts here:
Shenoy (CEO) and Aditya Jaiswal (Analyst) discuss
in detail how the Karvy fiasco unraveled followed by series of
questions such as:
- What is a pool account and are brokers using it as means to
- Can brokers misuse the power of attorney signed by their
- Is it safer to have demat accounts with banks?
- What should the existing clients of Karvy do?
- What happens to the banks/NBFCs who have lent money to